Lectures

During the winter months for the past 2 years I have held several lectures about my adventures, trials and errors as a single handed sailor in Greece. My talks with slide-shows have also included my other passion as a painter. At first I felt it was more of a challenge to speak in front of a large audience than it was sailing alone. Now after many hours of creating keynote presentations and lots of practise I have begun to enjoy it. I also find it very rewarding to know that I can inspire other women, singles, widows and widowers to do the same thing.
Feel free to contact me if you would like me to come and speak at your sailing club or art society. Although I live in southern Sweden and am mostly in the Nordic countries I also travel abroad a lot in connection with my art exhibitions, so I have the possibility of combining a lecture with an exhibition.
I hold lectures in English, Swedish or Danish.
See also: talkshow
Radio interview  This interview (in Swedish with English subtitles) is shown here with slides and video footage
You can contact me at elizabethtyler (at) swipnet.se



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for a fantastic, marvellous lecture in Gothenburg last Saturday. You were so funny, so inspiring, so wise. You made us cry and laugh at the same time. Most of all you made me realise what power and strenght we all have inside, even if we are "elderly women", and that if the worst happens it is not necessarily the end of life. Kind regards Katinka

    ReplyDelete