Talk show

Talking to Ceclia Nebel at the talk show Late Night Helsingborg
On the 1. Dec. I was invited to be one of the guests in a talk show " Late night HBG" arranged by the swedish newspaper HD-Sydsvenskan.
The interview (unfortunately only in Swedish for the time being) can be seen here:  talkshow on YouTube
The show, which was broadcasted live, was hosted by Cecilia Nebel who interviewed me about my escapades as a solosailing artist. The other participants were the voluntary refugee helpers Valon Cakolli and Marie Osberg, the film director and author Osmond Karim and the 3 x world record holder in precision shooting Christina Bengtsson. So I was in really very interesting company and it was quite an experience. Despite my nervousness at first the host Cecilia made me relax and I then enjoyed it tremendously.


2 comments:

  1. So very proud of you, Elizabeth. I hope at some time there will be subtitles in English for the show. Wishing you all the very best at this holiday time. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from Cathy and Bill in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cathy!
      wishing you both a great Christmas and all the best for the new year!

      Delete